Monday 5 November 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natalie Schafer and Martin Dies.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1900 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - George J. Gaskin
- I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do - Harry Macdonough