Monday 5 November 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Natalie Schafer and Martin Dies.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1900!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1900 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - George J. Gaskin
- I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do - Harry Macdonough