Saturday November 10, 1900
US date format: 11/10/1900, UK date format: 10/11/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 10, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 10, 1900?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 10, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Harry Macdonough - I Can't Tell Why I Love You, But I Do
- George J. Gaskin - When You Were Sweet Sixteen