Monday 2 January 1922
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Der Sinn des Lebens, directed by Friedrich Burau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 2 January 1922 ?
- New Zealand ? Statutory holiday, Second day of New Year.
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- Slovenia ? Second day of New Year.
- Scotland ? Second day of the Hogmanay Bank Holiday.
- Catholicism and Anglicanism ? Feast day of St. Basil the Great and Gregory Nazianzen.
- The eighth day of Christmas (and ninth night of same) in Western Christianity.
- Science Fiction Day
- Bernard Chauderlot: Falaise physician.
- Jason Evers New York City: New York; actor (Wrangler, Channing).
- Nico Schuyt: composer.
- Renata Tebaldi: Pesaro, Italy -- Lyric soprano.
- Albert Aycard: Marseille Writer.
- Richard Carr-Gomm: British philanthropist.
- Maurice Faure: French politican, former member of the French Resistance and a former minister in several French governments.
- Bobby Capo: Internationally known singer and songwriter from Puerto Rico. He usually combined ballads with classical music and was deeply involved in Hip-Hop, Puerto Rican folk elements and even Andalusian music, as to produce many memorable Latino pop songs which featured elaborate, dramatic lyrics.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?