Tuesday 3 January 1922
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Morten Nielsen and Ronald Smith.
Der Sinn des Lebens, directed by Friedrich Burau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1922 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Morten Nielsen: Denmark -- Poet / resistance fighter.
- Ronald Smith: British pianist (d. 2004).
- Siegmund Nissel: German musician who specialized in the art of the violin.
- Bodo Issel-Koppenhofer: Germany Actor.
- Bill Travers: Newcastle-on-Tyne, England -- Actor (Born Free, Gorgo).
- 1st living person identified on a US coin (Thomas E Kirby) on the Alabama Centennial half-dollar
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 January 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?