Sunday 1 January 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Der Sinn des Lebens, directed by Friedrich Burau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1922 ?
- Pierre Franck: French director, who was head of the Hébertot Theatre from 2003 until his death on 13 November 2013.
- Roz Howard: American race car driver (d. 2013).
- Jerry Robinson: American illustrator (d. 2011).
- Ernest F Hollings (Senator-Democrat-South Carolina: 1966-).
- Ernest Hollings: American politician, a US Senator from South Carolina.
- André Bergeron: French union boss and trade union activist who served as the General Secretary of the French General Federation of Workers.
- Robert Brun: Bordeaux Military man
- Istvan Kuhar: Slovene (Prekmurian) writer and politician (Born 1887).
- Vancouver, BC starts driving on the right side of road
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?