Sunday 1 January 1922, NewYear’s Day
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ernest F Hollings (Senator-Democrat-South Carolina and André Bergeron.
Der Sinn des Lebens, directed by Friedrich Burau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 1 January 1922 ?
- Ernest F Hollings (Senator-Democrat-South Carolina: 1966-).
- André Bergeron: French union boss and trade union activist who served as the General Secretary of the French General Federation of Workers.
- Pierre Franck: French director, who was head of the Hébertot Theatre from 2003 until his death on 13 November 2013.
- Ernest Hollings: American politician, a US Senator from South Carolina.
- Robert Brun: Bordeaux Military man.
- Istvan Kuhar: Slovene (Prekmurian) writer and politician (Born 1887).
- Vancouver, BC starts driving on the right side of road
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?