Friday 6 January 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Foolish Wives, directed by Erich Von Stroheim, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1922.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1922!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1922 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
- Hugo Broch: German lieutenant and pilot.
- Tatiana Moukhine: Egyptian/french comedienne, of russian origin.
- Paolo Carlini: Italian stage, television and film actor, who appeared in 45 films between 1940 and 1979.
- Finn Einar: Mortensen composer.
- (Jaunet) Guy-Henry: France Actor.
- Jakob Rosanes: Ukrainian-German mathematician chess player and academic (d. 1922).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?