Saturday 3 April 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nazia Hassan .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Stop! In The Name Of Love by The Supremes.
In UK It's Not Unusual by Tom Jones was in the top 5 hits.
Girl Happy, directed by Boris Sagal, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Funeral In Berlin by Len Deighton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Secret Agent.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1965!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1965 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Nazia Hassan: South Asian pop singer (d. 2000).
- Ernst Kirchweger: Austrian communist and resistance fighter (Born 1898).
- 1st atomic powered spacecraft (snap) launched
- First atomic powered spacecraft (SNAP) launched.
- The world's first space nuclear power reactor, ''SNAP-10A'', is launched by the United States from Vandenberg AFB, California. The reactor operates for 43 days and remains in Low Earth orbit.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Stop! In The Name Of Love
- Herman's Hermits - Can't You Hear My Heartbeat
- Freddie and the Dreamers - I'm Telling You Now
- Jr. Walker & the All Stars - Shotgun
- Jewel Akens - The Birds And The Bees
- Roger Miller - King Of The Road
- The Beatles - Eight Days A Week
- Shirley Bassey - Goldfinger
- Martha & the Vandellas - Nowhere To Run
- Vic Dana - Red Roses For A Blue Lady
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?