Sunday 3 June 1906
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Simmonds and Robert Brown Black.
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 3 June 1906 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Louis Simmonds: Bookseller.
- Robert Brown Black: British diplomat / gov (Hong Kong).
- Josephine Baker: American-French sophisticated singer and entertainer, described by Ernest Hemingway as the most sensational woman anybody ever saw or ever will.
- R Allen: English economist mathematician and statistician (d. 1983).
- Belgian King Leopold II calls Congo his private possession
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Keep on the Sunny Side - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?