Wednesday 6 June 1906
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
El pechador, directed by Eugene Py, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1906!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1906 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Max Zorn: German mathematician and academic (d. 1993).
- Max August Zorn: German-born mathematician (d. 1993).
- Robert Hughes: Canadian-American pro astrologer all of his life with articles in many publications and the holder of many editorial positions.
- Paris Metro Line 5 is inaugurated with a first section from Place d'Italie to the Gare d'Orleans (today known as Gare d'Austerlitz).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Keep on the Sunny Side - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?