Sunday 4 December 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Peder Tordenskjold, directed by Ernst Munkeboe, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 4 December 1910 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
- Alex North Chester Pennsylvania: composer (Spartacus, Viva Zapata, Cleopatra, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf).
- Ramaswamy Venkataraman: President of India (1987-92).
- Walter Baumer: Germany Actor.
- Alex North: music composer (Spartacus), dies at age 80 of cancer.
- R Venkataraman: Indian lawyer and politician 6th President of India (d. 2009).
- Maurice Bessy: Nice Journalist
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- All That I Ask of You is Love - Henry Burr
- Stanley & Burr - Silver Bell
- Casey Jones - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Is There Anything Else I Can Do for You? - Ada Jones
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?