Monday 19 December 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Copenhagen by Night, directed by Frederik Jensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 December 1910 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jose Lezama Lima: Havana, Cuba -- Poet / Novelist.
- Francisque Collomb: French politician, the Mayor of Lyon from 1976 to 1989.
- Jean Genet: French writer, a novelist, playwright and poet.
- José Lezama Lima: José Lezama Lima was a Cuban novelist, essayist, story writer and poet who is considered one of the most influential figures in Latin American literature.
- 1st city ordinace requiring white and black residential areas (Baltimore)
- Rayon 1st commercially produced, Marcus Hook, Penn
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Clouds Roll By - Will Oakland
- I'll Lend You Everything I've Got Except My Wife - Bert Williams
- My Prairie Song Bird - Frank Stanley & Henry Burr
- Gavotte in E Major - Fritz Kreisler
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?