Tuesday 27 December 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Neville Crump and Jack Massey.
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1910 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Neville Crump: racehorse trainer.
- Jack Massey: groundsman.
- Jacques Guillon: French naval officer, who died in Meriot on 8 December 1997.
- Herman Van Wissen: Dutch sculptor and landscape painter, who worked mostly with Siberian chalk, watercolor, tempera and oil painting.
- No?l Daum: Nancy Military man.
- Charles Olson: American poet and educator (d. 1970)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - Bert Williams
- Every Little Movement - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?