Tuesday 27 December 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1910 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Neville Crump: racehorse trainer.
- Jack Massey: groundsman.
- Charles Olson: American poet and educator (d. 1970).
- Herman Van Wissen: Dutch sculptor and landscape painter, who worked mostly with Siberian chalk, watercolor, tempera and oil painting.
- No?l Daum: Nancy Military man.
- Jacques Guillon: French naval officer, who died in Meriot on 8 December 1997
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - American Quartet
- Play That Barber-Shop Chord - Bert Williams
- Every Little Movement - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 December 1910 and get them!