Saturday 31 December 1910, NewYear’s Eve
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dick Kollmar in Rigewood and Roy Rowland.
Par habitude, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 December 1910!
Which were the important events of 31 December 1910 ?
- New Year's Eve on the Gregorian Calendar.
- Dick Kollmar in Rigewood: New Jersey, USA; actor (Broadway Spotlight, Guess What).
- Roy Rowland: Film director.
- Carl Dudley: American director producer and screenwriter (d. 1973).
- US tobacco industry produced 9 billion cigarettes in 1910
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 31 December 1910
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?