Sunday 4 June 1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Irwin Bazelon and John McNamara.
The Phantom Carriage, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1922 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Irwin Bazelon: Evanston, Illinois -- Composer (Duo for Viola).
- John McNamara: Baseball player.
- John West: Vice chancellor (Bradford University).
- Pietro Lombardi: Italian Gold Medal wrestler, the winner of a Gold medal at the London Olympics in 1948.
- William Halse Rivers: British psychologist / anthropologist.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 June 1922
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Do it Again - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Old-Fashioned Girl - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?