Friday 23 June 1922
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Dictator, directed by James Cruze, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1922 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Florence Véran: French composer and singer.
- Francis Thorne: Bay Shore, New York -- Composer (Burlesque Overture).
- Leonard Dorfman: Horse trainer.
- Morris Jeppson: American lieutenant and physicist (d. 2010).
- Hal Laycoe: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (Born 1922).
- 57th British Golf Open: Walter Hagen shoots a 300 at Royal St. George
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some Sunny Day - Marion Harris
- Georgia - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
- Every Day - Ted Lewis & His Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1922?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?