Monday 5 April 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 April 1920 ?
- Saint Geeraard
- The last day of the tax year in the United Kingdom.
- Blessed Kreszentia Hoess
- Saint Vincent Ferrer
- Arbor Day in South Korea
- Qingming Festival in the Chinese calendar
- Mauritius: Ougadi.
- Saint Irena (d. 304)
- Barend Biesheuvel: Dutch politician, Prime Minister of the Netherlands from 1971 until 1973 (d. 2001).
- Arthur Hailey: English-Canadian soldier and author (d. 2004).
- Alfonso Thiele: Turkish-Italian race car driver (d. 1986).
- Rafiq Zakaria: Indian cleric scholar and politician (d. 2005).
- Rafique Zakaria: Indian author (d. 2005).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - All-Star Trio
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?