Sunday 4 April 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1920 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Eric Rohmer Nancy France: director (Claire's Knee)/ actor (6 in Paris, Collector, Perceval).
- Orunamamu : American-Canadian author and educator (d. 2014).
- Ignatius IV of Antioch: Greek patriarch (d. 2012).
- Éric Rohmer: French director and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- Arabs attack Jews in Jerusalem.
- 1920 Palestine riots: Violence erupts between Arab and Jewish residents in Jerusalem 9 killed, 216 injured.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - All-Star Trio
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?