Thursday 5 July 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1900 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- Bernardus J Cardinal Alfrink: Cardinal of Utrecht Netherlands.
- Herbert Löhlein: German newspaper astrologer, columnist and writer.
- Yoshimaro Yamashina: Japanese ornithologist founded the Yamashina Institute for Ornithology (d. 1989).
- Georges La Farge: France Scientist.
- Compulsory education law passes Dutch 1st Chamber
- The Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act passes the British Parliament.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?