Saturday 7 July 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1900 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Earle E Partridge: American military commander (d. 1990).
- Marie Meyer: American accountant who became a professional astrologer, teacher and lecturer.
- Earle Partridge: American general (d. 1990).
- Analee Skarin: American mystic, active in the Mormon church and a healer until excommunicated in 1952 for the publication of her first mystical book, "Ye Are Gods.
- Boston hurler Kid Nichols notches his 300th career victory
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?