Saturday 7 July 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Earle E Partridge and Marie Meyer.
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 July 1900 ?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- Tanzania - Saba Saba Day (or Peasants' Day, founding of the TANU party, 1954)
- Solomon Islands - Independence Day (1978)
- Spain - San Fermfn festival or running of the bulls, in Pamplona, Navarre.
- Worldwide - Bungie Day
- United States - Bonza bottler day
- Japan - Tanabata
- Earle E Partridge: American military commander (d. 1990).
- Marie Meyer: American accountant who became a professional astrologer, teacher and lecturer.
- Analee Skarin: American mystic, active in the Mormon church and a healer until excommunicated in 1952 for the publication of her first mystical book, "Ye Are Gods.
- Earle Partridge: American general (d. 1990).
- Boston hurler Kid Nichols notches his 300th career victory
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?