Friday 27 July 1900
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Farmer's Imitation of Ching Ling Foo, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 July 1900 ?
- Maldives - Independence Day, 2nd Day
- Vietnam - Memorial Day for War Martyrs
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Guletaju Diena held
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 10 saints: St. Pantaleon
- St. Congall
- The Seven Sleepers, Saints Maximian
- Cuba - Revolution Day, 2nd Day
- St. Luican
- Gabriel Audisio: French writer, poet, essayist and writer of short stories; he died on January 26, 1978.
- Knud : Danish prince, as the second son and youngest child of Christian X and Alexandrine of Mecklenburg-Schwerin.
- Jacques Fevrier: St Germain en Laye Musician.
- Hans Haug: Swiss composer in the primitivist style.
- Ernst Fürbringer: German stage/film actor, acting teacher, farmer, also businessman, who appeared in 130 films between 1933 and 1983.
- Charles Vidor: Budapest, Hungary -- Direct (Rhapsody, Gilda, Cover Girl)
- Ernst Furbringer: Germany Actor
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?