Sunday 8 July 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
A Strike in a Dime Museum, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1900 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- Leopold Pascal: France Painter.
- George Antheil: American composer who shocked audiences in the 1920s with his use of jazz rhythms and mechanical devices in symphonic music.
- 1st night baseball, league game (Zanesville at Grand Rapids)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?