Wednesday 6 February 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Viva Zapata!, directed by Elia Kazan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1952!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1952 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- John Sanderford in Orlando: Florida, USA; actor (Recoil, Ryan's Hope).
- Tim Blake: English keyboard player (Gong and Hawkwind).
- Viktor Giacobbo: Swiss writer, comedian, moderator and actor.
- Ricardo La Volpe: Argentinian footballer manager and coach.
- Richard Charsworth: Australian women field hockey head coach (Olympics-1996).
- Ricardo Lavolpe: Argentine football coach
- George VI: George VI of the United Kingdom (d. 1952).
- Elizabeth II becomes the first Queen regnant of the United Kingdom and several other realms since Queen Victoria, upon the death of her father, George VI. At the exact moment of succession, she was in a treehouse at the Treetops Hotel in Kenya.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?