Friday 7 August 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Julian Orbon De Soto and M S Swaminathan.
Sally of the Sawdust, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1925!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1925 ?
- Julian Orbon De Soto: Composer.
- M S Swaminathan: Indian scientist.
- Al Guokas: American athlete, he played pro basketball for one season in 1949-50.
- Felice Bryant: Milwaukee, Wisconsin -- Rock writer (Bye Bye Love).
- M Swaminathan: Indian geneticist and academic.
- League of Nation advises against Turk / Iraqi division of Mosoelgebied
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Yearning (Just For You) - Harry Reser's Orchestra
- Gene Austin - Yes Sir! That's My Baby
- Don't Bring Lulu - Billy Jones & Ernest Hare
- Don't Bring Lulu - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?