Tuesday 7 January 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Reluctant Dragon, directed by Alfred L. Werker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 January 1941!
Which were the important events of 7 January 1941 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Raymond of Pe�afort.
- Christmas Day in the Julian calendar. This is the day on which Christmas is celebrated in most Eastern and Oriental Orthodox Churches.
- European traditional - Distaff day: women's traditional work begins again after Epiphany.
- Frederick Drew Gregory in Washington DC: USA; Colonel US Air Force/astronaut (STS 51-B, 33, 44).
- Robert Hicks: rocker (Paul Butterfield Blues Band).
- John E Walker: English chemist, Nobel Prize laureate.
- Ann Susan Hills: Freelance journalist.
- Iona Brown: English violinist and conductor (d. 2004).
- Frederick Gregory: American colonel pilot and astronaut
- Manfred Schellscheidt: German-American soccer player and coach
- John Walker: English chemist and academic Nobel Prize laureate
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?