Sunday 18 February 1934
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
It Happened One Night, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1934.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 February 1934!
Which were the important events of 18 February 1934 ?
- Independence Day in The Gambia (1965)
- Aldo Ceccato: Italian orchestral conductor and leader of the Detroit Symphony.
- Aldo Ceccato in Milan: Italy; conductor (Detroit Symphony Orchestra 1973-77).
- Paco Rabanne: Spanish-French fashion designer.
- Didier Julia: French politician who in 2007 represented the Union for a Popular Movement (UMP) from Seine-et-Marne in the French National Assembly, a post he has held from 1967.
- Skip Battin: American musician, a bass player and singer with "The Byrds," "New Riders of the Purple Sage" and "The Flying Burrito Brothers.
- Audre Lorde: American writer and civil rights activist, with family roots in Barbados and Carriacou. After graduating from Hunter College High School and experiencing the grief of her best friend Genevieve Thompson's death, Lorde immediately left her parents' home and became estranged from her family. She attended Hunter College from 1954 to 1959 and graduated with a bachelor's degree. While studying library science, Lorde supported herself by working various odd jobs such as factory worker, ghost writer, so
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?