Wednesday 7 May 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Born Reckless, directed by Andrew Bennison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 7 May 1930 ?
- USA - National Masturbation Day (Declared by Good_Vibrations_(sex_toy_business)) Now in its 11th year - 
- Blessed Gisela (died 1060)
- Saint Domitian of Huy, apostle of the Meuse valley
- Bulgaria - Radio and Television Day (see above)
- Russia - Radio Day (commemorating the work of Alexander Popov)
- Saint Flavia Domitilla
- Carlo Cataneo: Italian actor and dubber, also known as Carlo Cattaneo, who died in Milan on 16 February 2005.
- Aviard Gavrilovich Fastovets: Russia -- Cosmonaut.
- Horst Bienek: German poet.
- Helin : American astrologer who publicly declared himself to be President Bush's astrologer in mid-1991, a claim that was categorically denied by the White House.
- Totie Fields: American actress and author (d. 1978).
- Babe Parilli: American football player and coach
- John Smith: Baron Kirkhill English politician
- Alain Crespelle: French psychotherapist.
- Jean Gandois: French engineer of roads and bridges in Guinea, Brazil and Peru. He held several positions as trade manager, vice-president and general manager of the St. Wendel-Sidelor Co. as well as administrator on the board of several other companies, such as ENS, Paribas bank, Peugeot.
- Duleepsinhji scores 333 in cricket for Sussex versus Northants in 330 minutes.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?