Monday 7 November 1938
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Lady Vanishes, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1938!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1938 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dee Clark in Arkansas: USA; singer ("Hambone", "Nobody But You").
- James Katt pitcher/sportscaster (New York Yankees: Minnesota Twins).
- Ian Balding: Ian Balding American-English horse trainer.
- Dee Clark: Arkansas, United States -- Singer (Hambone, Nobody But You).
- Jake Gibbs: American baseball player and coach.
- Earnest von Rath: German antifascist / diplomat, murdered.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?