Sunday 6 November 1938
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include P J Proby [James Marcus Smith] and Dumitru Rusu.
The Lady Vanishes, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Guest Night.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1938!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1938 ?
- P J Proby [James Marcus Smith]: Houston, Texas -- Rocker.
- Dumitru Rusu: Romanian painter.
- PJ Proby: American-born singer and actor.
- Jim Pike: American singer (The Lettermen).
- Diana E H Russell: South African feminist writer and activist.
- Beatriz Margenat: Argentinian dancer.
- Mack Jones: American baseball player (Born 1938)
- Branko Mikasinovich: Serbian journalist and scholar
- P Proby: American singer-songwriter and actor
- Diana Russell: South African activist and author
- 3 DiMaggio brothers play together for 1st time, charity all star game
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 November 1938
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?