Sunday 6 November 1938
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Lady Vanishes, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1938!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1938 ?
- Mack Jones: American baseball player (Born 1938).
- Branko Mikasinovich: Serbian journalist and scholar.
- P Proby: American singer-songwriter and actor.
- Diana Russell: South African activist and author.
- P J Proby [James Marcus Smith]: Houston, Texas -- Rocker.
- Dumitru Rusu: Romanian painter
- PJ Proby: American-born singer and actor
- Beatriz Margenat: Argentinian dancer.
- Jim Pike: American singer (The Lettermen)
- Diana E H Russell: South African feminist writer and activist
- 3 DiMaggio brothers play together for 1st time, charity all star game
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?