Friday 28 September 1990
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of September people in US were listening to (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection by Nelson.
In UK The Joker by The Steve Miller Band was in the top 5 hits.
Henry & June, directed by Philip Kaufman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while Four Past Midnight by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 September 1990!
Which were the important events of 28 September 1990 ?
- Feast day of the following RC Saints Leoba
- St. Wenceslas
- French Republican Calendar - Carotte (Carrot) Day, seventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Taiwan - Teacher's Day (Confucius' birthday)
- Czech Republic - Czech Statehood Day
- Also see September 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Lorenzo Ruiz
Famous Birthdays:28 September
- Exiled emir of Kuwait visits White House
- Marvin Gaye gets a star on Hollywood's walk of fame.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Nelson - (Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection
- Maxi Priest - Close To You
- Wilson Phillips - Release Me
- Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory
- George Michael - Praying For Time
- Phil Collins - Something Happened On The Way To Heaven
- Bell Biv DeVoe - Do Me!
- Prince - Thieves In The Temple
- Paul Young - Oh Girl
- Johnny Gill - My, My, My
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?