Friday 10 June 1932
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1932 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Gardner McKay in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Pleasure Seekers, Boots and Saddles).
- J Bennett Johnston: (Sen-D-Louisiana, 1972- ).
- Marc Fumaroli: French historian and essayist, elected to the Académie française on 2 March 1995 serving as its Director.
- Philipp Jenninger: German politician of the Christian Democratic Union and diplomat.
- Gardner McKay: American actor, extremely handsome.
- Pierre Cartier: French mathematician and academic
- Branko Lustig: Croatian-American actor producer and production manager
- 1st demonstration of artificial lightning Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- First demonstration of artificial lightning, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?