Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1932!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1932 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Gardner McKay in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Pleasure Seekers, Boots and Saddles).
- J Bennett Johnston: (Sen-D-Louisiana, 1972- ).
- Marc Fumaroli: French historian and essayist, elected to the Académie française on 2 March 1995 serving as its Director.
- Philipp Jenninger: German politician of the Christian Democratic Union and diplomat.
- Gardner McKay: American actor, extremely handsome.
- Pierre Cartier: French mathematician and academic
- Branko Lustig: Croatian-American actor producer and production manager
- 1st demonstration of artificial lightning Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- First demonstration of artificial lightning, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts, USA.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?