Thursday 11 June 1931
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
A Free Soul, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1931 ?
- Frédérick Tristan: French writer, poet, essayist.
- Lord Cameron of Lochbroom: Lord advocate.
- Lucianna Paluzzi: Rome, Italy -- Actress (Five Fingers, Thunderball).
- Tab Hunter in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Tab Hunter Show).
- Michele Gismondi: Italy sport Champion.
- Kenneth Cameron: Baron Cameron of Lochbroom Scottish lawyer and judge
- Audrey Schuh: American soprano
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?