Saturday 6 June 1931
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lloyd Lindroth and Richard Hickock.
A Free Soul, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 June 1931!
Which were the important events of 6 June 1931 ?
- Memorial Day - South Korea.
- Doomsday (weekday)
- Queensland Day.
- National holiday of Sweden.
- D-Day landings - Europe.
- Bonza Bottler Day - USA.
- National Yo-yo Day - USA.
- Lloyd Lindroth: [the Liberace of the Harp].
- Richard Hickock: American homicide, noted by the biography entitled "In Cold Blood," which was written by Truman Capote.
- There Ought To Be A Moonlight Saving Time by Guy Lombardo hits #1
- Yanks turn triple-play but lose 7-5 to Indians
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?