Thursday 12 November 1925
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinz Specht and Toivo Hyytiäinen.
Clash of the Wolves, directed by Noel Mason Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1925!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1925 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Heinz Specht: German merchant, homoeopathist and astrologer, the originator of the Koch house system which he turned over to Dr. Walter Koch for development.
- Toivo Hyytiäinen: Finnish javelin thrower (d. 1978).
- Roman Statkowski: Composer, dies at 65.
- US and Italy sign peace accord about war debts
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Save Your Sorrow (For Tomorrow) - Shannon Four
- Gigolette - Ben Bernie & His Orchestra
- Alone At Last - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?