Thursday 13 December 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 13 December 1900 ?
- Roman festivals - Tellus was worshipped in the district Carinae at the Esquiline Hill, and a lectisternium or table was spread for Ceres.
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Lucy
- Also see December 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- In the Julian calendar before the Gregorian reform, this was the shortest day and longest night, and widely celebrated as such
- In the Irish calendar the Wednesday, Friday and Saturday following the Feast of Saint Lucy were observed as Quarter tense.
- Malta - Republic Day (since 1974)
- St. Lucia's Day in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
- Norman Foster: Richmond, Indiana -- Actor (Skyscraper Souls).
- Jonel Perlea: Romanian-American conductor and educator (d. 1970).
- Battle at Nooitgedacht: generals The la Rey / Smuts beat Britten
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?