Thursday 27 December 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Le Cambrioleur insaisissable, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1900 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Hans Stuck: German race car driver (d. 1978).
- Roy Bissett: American homicide victim who was killed on 10/01/1939 in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA.
- Pierre-Jean Launay: Carrouges Journalist.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?