Thursday 27 December 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Roy Bissett and Pierre-Jean Launay.
Forward, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 27 December 1900 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
- Roy Bissett: American homicide victim who was killed on 10/01/1939 in Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA.
- Pierre-Jean Launay: Carrouges Journalist.
- Hans Stuck: German race car driver (d. 1978).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 27 December 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?