Sunday 13 June 1920
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1920 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Eiji Okada: Actor (Traffic Jam, Yakuza, Ugly American).
- Knut Nordahl: Sweden -- Soccer player (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Hector Rodriguez: Baseball Player.
- Rolf Huisgen: German chemist and academic.
- Iosif Vorovich: Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 2001).
- Rex Everhart: Watseka Actor
- Ren? Lesoin: Marchiennes physician
- Desire Keteleer: Belgium sport Champion
- Essad Pasja: Albanian military man / minister, murdered at peace confer.
- Post Office says children could not be sent by parcel post
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whose Baby are You? - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?