Sunday 13 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1920 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Eiji Okada: Actor (Traffic Jam, Yakuza, Ugly American).
- Knut Nordahl: Sweden -- Soccer player (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Desire Keteleer: Belgium sport Champion.
- Rex Everhart: Watseka Actor.
- Ren? Lesoin: Marchiennes physician.
- Hector Rodriguez: Baseball Player
- Rolf Huisgen: German chemist and academic
- Iosif Vorovich: Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 2001)
- Essad Pasja: Albanian military man / minister, murdered at peace confer.
- Post Office says children could not be sent by parcel post
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 June 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whose Baby are You? - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?