Sunday 13 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 13 June 1920 ?
- Saint Ragnobert, martyr [GTZ: Lyon]
- Saint Valericus, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Roman Empire ? Quinquatrus Minusculae held in honor of Minerva
- Roman Empire ? seventh day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- USA ? World Children's Day
- Saint Anthony of Padua), priest, confessor, Doctor of the Church [common; GTZ: Franciscans]
- Saint Agricius, bishop of Sens, confessor [GTZ: Sens]
- Saint Landoald, bishop, confessor [GTZ: Bruges]
- Saint Leo III, pope [PCP (Paris)]
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Constance, Mainz]
- Saint Valerian, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Rambert
- Blessed Odwin
- Blessed Thomas Woodhouse, martyr
- Blessed Damhnade, virgin [ Fermanagh]
- Saint Felicola, virgin, martyr [GTZ: Cologne, Trier, Worms, France]
- Eiji Okada: Actor (Traffic Jam, Yakuza, Ugly American).
- Knut Nordahl: Sweden -- Soccer player (1948 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Desire Keteleer: Belgium sport Champion.
- Rex Everhart: Watseka Actor.
- Ren? Lesoin: Marchiennes physician.
- Hector Rodriguez: Baseball Player
- Rolf Huisgen: German chemist and academic
- Iosif Vorovich: Russian mathematician and engineer (d. 2001)
- Essad Pasja: Albanian military man / minister, murdered at peace confer.
- Post Office says children could not be sent by parcel post
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Whose Baby are You? - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?