Saturday 5 June 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1920 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Kurt Edelhagen: A well-respected German bandleader whose orchestras tended to emphasize swinging dance music but were open to boppish solos,.
- Marion Motley: American football player and coach (d. 1999).
- Cornelius Ryan: War reporter / Historian (Bridge too Far), dies at 54.
- Rhoda Broughton: Welsh author (Born 1840).
- 1st rivet driven on Bank of Italy headquarters at 1 Powell
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?