Tuesday 13 November 1917
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Queen of Spades, directed by Yakov Protazanov, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1917
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1917.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1917!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1917 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Carl Stapleton: American military careerist who rose to the rank of Major General in the US Air Force.
- Vasantdada Patil: Indian farmer and politician 9th Governor of Rajasthan (d. 1989).
- Robert Sterling: Newcastle, Pennsylvania -- Actor (George Kirby-Adventures of Topper).
- Emile Durkheim: French sociologist (Le suicide).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1917 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Somewhere in France is Daddy - Peerless Quartet
- Gems from Ziegfeld Follies of 1917 - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?