Monday 14 February 1938, Valentine's Day
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lee Chamberlin in New York City and Jacques Risser.
A Yank at Oxford, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Comedy Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 February 1938!
Which were the important events of 14 February 1938 ?
- Denmark - Fastelavn. Children dress up, much like Halloween in the US.
- Arizona - Admission Day (1912).
- Mexico - Day of National Mourning (1831).
- Oregon - Admission Day (1859).
- Western World - Valentine's Day.
- Iraq - 'Communist Martyrs Day' celebrated by Iraqi Communist Party.
- Europe/Catholicism - Feast day of Saints Cyril and Methodius, patron saints of Europe.
- Saint Abraham (d. 422)
- Saint Valentine (d. 422).
- Lee Chamberlin in New York City: New York, USA; actress (Electric Company, Viper).
- Jacques Risser: French writer and novelist, an author of detective stories.
- Lee Chamberlin: American actress (d. 2014).
- The British naval base at Singapore begins operations.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?