Wednesday 16 February 1938
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Yank at Oxford, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 February 1938!
Which were the important events of 16 February 1938 ?
- Saint Juliana
- Saint Lucilla
- Remembrance of Lambertus
- Saint Jeremias
- Saints Daniel, Samuel and Elias
- Kyoto Protocol Day (2005)
- Lithuania - Independence Day (1918)
- Barry Primus in New York City: New York, USA; actor (Sergeant McKenna - Cagney and Lacey, Boxcar Bertha).
- John Corigliano in New York City: New York, USA; composer (Fern Hill, Ghosts of Versailles).
- John Corigliano: American composer and academic.
- Barry Primus: American actor director and producer.
- Otto zur Linde: German Author (Lieder of the Leids), dies at 64.
- US Federal Crop Insurance program authorized.
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?