Saturday 19 February 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Yank at Oxford, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1938.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1938!
Which were the important events of 19 February 1938 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Rika Zaraï: Israeli singer and writer, she had a successfull career in Europe, in several languages, and popularized Israeli classic songs.
- Bernard Tarrazi: French architect and author of the book "Toits du monde" (Roofs of the world).
- Rene Munoz: Cuban-born Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000).
- Penny Zavichas: LPGA golfer.
- Choekyi Gyaltsen: 10th Panchen Lama, Tibetan religious figure (Born 1938).
- Dutch Mason: Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2006)
- René Muñoz: Cuban-Mexican actor and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- Soviet arctic ice research station North Pole 1 evacuated, Denmark.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?