Saturday 12 February 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
A Yank at Oxford, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1938!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1938 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Peter Temple-Morris: Baron Temple-Morris, British politician.
- Judy Blume: American writer of juvenile fiction, a natural-born storyteller.
- Judy Blume in Elizabeth: New Jersey, USA; author (Wifey, Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, Blubber, Forever).
- Austrian chancellor Schuschnigg visits Hitler in Berchtesgaden
- German troops entered Austria
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 12 February 1938 and get them!