Saturday 12 February 1938
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Judy Blume in Elizabeth and Peter Temple-Morris.
A Yank at Oxford, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1938
On TV people were watching Comedy Cabaret.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 February 1938!
Which were the important events of 12 February 1938 ?
- United States - Lincoln's Birthday (traditionally).
- Saint Alexis of Moscow
- Saint Benedict of Aniane
- Red Hand Day
- Darwin Day.
- National Freedom to Marry Day (unofficial).
- Georgia Day in the U.S. state of Georgia.
- Saint Damian of Alexandria
- Judy Blume in Elizabeth: New Jersey, USA; author (Wifey, Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, Blubber, Forever).
- Peter Temple-Morris: Baron Temple-Morris, British politician.
- Judy Blume: American writer of juvenile fiction, a natural-born storyteller.
- Austrian chancellor Schuschnigg visits Hitler in Berchtesgaden
- German troops entered Austria
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 February 1938
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?