Tuesday 14 June 1910
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 14 June 1910 ?
- Flag Day (United States)
- Liberation Day (Falkland Islands)
- International Weblogger's Day ? Celebration of the work of webloggers around the world
- World Blood Donor Day  ? Celebration of blood donation on the birthdate of Karl Landsteiner, who discovered ABO blood groups
- Roman Empire ? eighth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Mother's Day (Afghanistan)
- United States: Birthday of the U.S. Army
- Adalbert Hamman: Raling Writer.
- Paul Jacquier: French military officer in World War II, an air force general, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Carlo Ceresoli: Italian soccer player.
- Rudolf Kempe: Niederpoyritz, Germany -- Conductor (Tonhalle Orchestra 1965-72).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Garden of Roses - Haydn Quartet
- Oh, How That German Could Love! - Irving Berlin
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?