Sunday 19 June 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frederick Harry Baines and Julien Bertheau.
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1910 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Frederick Harry Baines: Painter.
- Julien Bertheau: French stage/film/tv actor, director, producer, companion of actress micheline boudet; onscreen 1929.
- Alfred Mendler: France Actor.
- Raymond Mande: Goncelin physician.
- Sydney Allard: English race car driver founded the Allard Company (d. 1966).
- Paul Flory: American chemist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985)
- Abe Fortas: American lawyer and jurist (d. 1982)
- 1st airship in service Germany
- Father's Day celebrated for first time (Spokane, Washington, USA).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?