Sunday 19 June 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1910 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Frederick Harry Baines: Painter.
- Alfred Mendler: France Actor.
- Sydney Allard: English race car driver founded the Allard Company (d. 1966).
- Paul Flory: American chemist and engineer Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1985).
- Abe Fortas: American lawyer and jurist (d. 1982).
- Julien Bertheau: French stage/film/tv actor, director, producer, companion of actress micheline boudet; onscreen 1929.
- Raymond Mande: Goncelin physician
- 1st airship in service Germany
- Father's Day celebrated for first time (Spokane, Washington, USA).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Casey Jones - American Quartet & Billy Murray
- My Hero - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Come Along, My Mandy - Nora Bayes & Jack Norworth
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?