Thursday 16 June 1910
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hercules and the Big Stick, directed by mile Cohl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 June 1910!
Which were the important events of 16 June 1910 ?
- South Africa - Youth Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John Regis, patron of medical social workers.
- Bloomsday, in honour of Leopold Bloom, the hero of James Joyce's Ulysses set on 16 June, 1904.
- 16 June Movement
- Ilona Massey: Budapest, Hungary -- Actress / singer ( Show).
- Lord Richardson: President (General Medical Council).
- Richard Maling Barrer: Chemist.
- Juan Velasco Alvarado: Peruvian general and President of Peru (d. 1977).
- Andr? G0Umain: Pau physician.
- Jean Ouvrard: Pau physician
- Juan Alvarado: Peruvian general and politician 1st President of Peru (d. 1977)
- Wendelin Weissheimer: Composer, dies at 72.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - Fisk University Jubilee Quartet
- The Garden of Roses - Haydn Quartet
- Oh, How That German Could Love! - Irving Berlin
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?