Thursday 15 January 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
As in a Looking Glass, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
while Lady Rose's Daughter by Mary Augusta Ward was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1903.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 January 1903!
Which were the important events of 15 January 1903 ?
- Kerala in India - Makaravilakku or Makara Sankranthy at Sabarimala.
- Jallikattu in South India.
- United States - Traditionally, Martin Luther King Day.
- North Korea - Korean Alphabet Day.
- Malawi - John Chilembwe Day.
- Roman Catholic Church - Saint Ides, virgin, died January 15, 570.
- Roman Empire - Second day of the Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Wikipedia Day.
- Paul Dever: American lieutenant and politician 58th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1958).
- Hugh Fraser: He inherited his father's drapery shop, was appointed managing director in 1924, and chairman on his father's death in 1927.
- Paul A Dever: 58th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1958).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Tessie - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?