Tuesday 15 October 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
From the Manger to the Cross; or, Jesus of Nazareth, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1912.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 15 October 1912 ?
- United States - White Cane Safety Day, National Grouch Day, Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Teresa of Avila
- Roman festivals - the Equirria or October equus: sacrifice of a horse to Mars
- French Republican Calendar - Amaryllis (Amaryllis) Day, twenty-fourth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Lucien Bonnafé: French psychiatrist who developed and implemented the psychiatric sector policy.
- Gaston Tourret: Armenti?res EXecutives.
- Nellie Lutcher: American singer and pianist (d. 2007).
- Maurice Rigaud: French Catholic clergyman, the Archbishop of Auch.
- Robert Clavel: French production designer and art director.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Way Down South - Heidelberg Quintet
- Whistle It - Ada Jones & Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?