Wednesday 18 May 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Carmen, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1921 ?
- Raymond Moch: French physician, the son of politician and lawyer Jules Moch.
- Patrick Dennis: American author, whose novel "Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade" (1955) was one of the bestselling American books of the 20th century.
- Anthony Epstein: FRS / pathologist.
- Robert Leclercq: Lille physician.
- Manuel Poulet: French producer and director of radio programmes.
- Michael Epstein: English pathologist and academic
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Spread Yo' Stuff - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Do You Ever Think of Me? - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Moonbeams - All-Star Trio
- Look for the Silver Lining - Charles Harrison & Edna Brown (Elsie Baker)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?