Wednesday 18 May 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Epstein and Patrick Dennis.
Carmen, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1921 ?
- Anthony Epstein: FRS / pathologist.
- Patrick Dennis: American author, whose novel "Auntie Mame: An Irreverent Escapade" (1955) was one of the bestselling American books of the 20th century.
- Raymond Moch: French physician, the son of politician and lawyer Jules Moch.
- Manuel Poulet: French producer and director of radio programmes.
- Robert Leclercq: Lille physician.
- Michael Epstein: English pathologist and academic
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 18 May 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Spread Yo' Stuff - Benny Krueger & His Orchestra
- Do You Ever Think of Me? - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Moonbeams - All-Star Trio
- Look for the Silver Lining - Charles Harrison & Edna Brown (Elsie Baker)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?