Monday 23 May 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Carmen, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1921 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Edna Skinner: American actress and singer (d. 2003).
- Loren Tindall: Oklahoma, United States -- Actor (Meet Me on Broadway, Girl of Limberlost).
- Humphrey Lyttelton: British musician, a jazz trumpeter and band leader.
- James Blish: American book reviewer, editor and author of popular science fiction that includes "The Seedling Stars," 1956 and "Cities in Flight," 1969.
- James [Benjamin] Blish US/United Kingdom: sci-fi author (Hugo, Star Trek Reader).
- Shuffle Along 1st black musical comedy, opens in New York City
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Make Believe - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in May 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?