Monday 18 May 1931
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Svengali, directed by Archie Mayo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 May 1931!
Which were the important events of 18 May 1931 ?
- Robert Morse in Newton: Massachusetts, USA; American actor (That's Life, Jack Frost).
- Victoria Quirino-Delgado: First Lady of the Philippines, becoming the youngest bearer of the title in 1948 at the age of 16, because her father, President Elpidio Quirino, was a widower.
- Don Martin: American cartoonist (Born 1931).
- Robert Morse: American actor and singer.
- Kalju Pitksaar: Estonian chess player (d. 1995).
- Clément Vincent: Canadian farmer and politician
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?